V.Ships Offshore can proudly claim to be the world’s largest recruitment and training provider of marine personnel. In effect, we rely on a fully owned network of 34+ recruitment offices in key marine and energy work force supply locations.
Our teams are located in offices around the world and are well equipped to go wherever your business takes you. Whether your company’s ambitions rest in the North Sea, Norway, Far East, West Africa or Brazil, we have an established local infrastructure to support your business needs.
We can mobilise fully trained colleagues to support the commission, construction, hook-up, operation and maintenance phases of offshore and onshore oilfield projects on an international scale. Our capabilities allow us to:
- Provide outsourced manpower contracting solutions on a location, project or regional basis
- Manage recruitment campaigns
- Ensure robust competency assurance and trade testing
- Provide centralised international offshore payroll
- Deliver behavioural and English language screening
- Design and deliver a wide range of bespoke in-house training, development and training induction
- Manage comprehensive HR administration, insurance, medical, visa, travel and logistics services
- Provide a dedicated employee and family welfare liaison team
People are at the heart of our service delivery, and safety underpins everything we do. V.Ships Offshore draws on the most experienced seafarers from around the world, with a network of over 44,000 seafarers. We have circa 4,000 offshore specialist crew based around the world, with 10,000 compliant mobilisations every year and a safety record that is second to none. We constantly invest in training centres of excellence around the globe, meaning that the offshore industry can select the most experienced and highly qualified seafarers in the world.
We can provide the full range of skills you need to crew and manage your offshore or onshore assets, including:
- Marine officers and ratings
- Commissioning and maintenance technicians and supervisors
- Foremen, safety coaches, trainers, welfare, logistics and project administrators
- Welders, plasterers, fitters, riggers, scaffolders, electricians, mechanics, painters, storemen, blasters and charge-hands
- Drilling crews
V.Ships Offshore recognises the growing complexity in local and international tax and employment regulations. For this reason, it has invested in the Global Employment in Singapore which offers compliant employment solutions for offshore marine crew and personnel. Supported by V.Group’s Tax and Legal team and with assistance of an independent, recognised leading law firm, V.Ships Offshore ensures tax compliance worldwide.
In addition, V.Ships Offshore global payroll solution provides real-time access to pay information and social deductions. It understands the importance of competent and skilled work force, and we go beyond crew management providing specialised Marine HR function.
Our personnel are trained to deliver at the highest levels of Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental performance. Our international network of offshore and onshore specialists is rigorously screened, assessed and verified by independent technical experts. They are also accredited to the highest international regulatory standards, including Nautical Institute (NI), IMCA, OPITO, UKOG, DNV, OVID.