V.Group puts great importance on our approach to the pursuit of excellence in all our operations around the world. Our ongoing strategy is to focus on delivering excellent ship management services, whilst strengthening our position as a leading provider of marine support services, and commit ourselves to continuous improvement in every area. Our strategy is built around four key principles:
- Our Values
- Our Strategic Pillars
- Our Customers
- Our Structure
Our six strategic pillars
- Enhancing our operating model :To provide safe, high quality and regulatory compliant services to our customers on a global basis, 24 hours of every day.
- Investing in talent: To ensure we have the best people in our industry both onshore and at sea, in order to provide highest quality service to all our customers
- Innovating: To use data-driven insights and technology to drive better outcomes for our customers.
- Driving organic growth: We aim to grow by offering unparalleled service and great technical capability to maritime asset owners and operators.
- Delivering inorganic growth: We acquire other businesses where they can enhance the service we are able to offer our customers.
- Maintaining financial discipline: We can run our business to the highest standards, managing risks prudently whilst continuing to invest in our services.
Safety and Customers first
After safety, the customer is at the centre of our business. We are committed to listening more closely to our customers – responding more quickly to their needs and building stronger relationships. Positive customer advocacy is key to our success, which means putting the customer at the centre of everything we do and building our services accordingly, emphasising transparency, pro-activeness, and partnership in our relationships.
As leaders in our industry, we have a strong reputation for safety, environmental compliance and good governance. In an increasingly complex and changing sector, the governing structure of V.Group is in place to protect the group’s future, ensure its growth and prosperity and maintain its professional and ethical standards, reputation and corporate responsibility.
At top level, the V.Group Board of Directors are directly responsible for the company’s corporate leadership. Accountable to our shareholders, the board consists of Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer and four non-executive Directors.
Supporting the Board of Directors, our V.Group Executive Management team develop and deliver the strategy and objectives set by the Chairman and board.
Both the Board of Directors and Executive Management team are supported by working departments within the group all around the world. These teams keep our strategies, operations and values in place and meet performance expectations on a day to day basis.