Our client portfolio includes cruise lines, private yachts, hotels and resorts worldwide, with an unmatched candidate base when it comes to diversity of nationalities and cultures.
Based in Monaco and part of V.Ships - the largest ship management company in the world we benefit from a well-established global network of recruitment offices catering to the Leisure Industry.
We specialise in headhunting hospitality professionals, ranging from top-level executives to mid-level managers, as well as service and technical personnel.
Whilst we provide potential employers with tailored recruitment solutions, we pride ourselves in being able to offer successful candidates unique and exciting employment opportunities. We offer a personalised service and our careful pre-selection process has enabled us to achieve a successful rate in matching our candidates with our clients.
- Head hunting of Executive leaders, senior and middle managers for hotels and resort
- Hotel, Deck & Engine Officers as well as crew recruitment for cruise lines
- Yacht Crew Placement
- A dedicated recruitment and operations team with a diversity of experience in the hospitality industry worldwide
- A state-of-the-art web-based candidate application system
- A network of preferred recruitment partners and professionals in specialised hospitality related fields
- Access to a worldwide network of 35 recruitment and training centres
- We have the resources to assist with administrative and legal requirements, visas, medicals and travel, if required
- Each client is unique. Each assignment is also unique
- We provide an individually tailored recruitment process
- High quality candidates’ screening, conducting comprehensive reference and background checks to ensure the candidates’ reliability and compatibility
- Only pre-selected candidates who have demonstrated a real interest in the position offered will be submitted for consideration
- A personable approach with our candidates, focusing on career development not just placement
- We accompany our clients and short-listed candidates to ensure a smooth coordination of the interview and pre-employment process